Scottish Commission on Social Security: Complaints Handling Procedure

Customer Facing Complaints Handling Procedure

Who can complain?

7) Anyone who receives, requests or is directly affected by our services can make a complaint to us (See What is a complaint). This includes the representative of someone who is dissatisfied with our service (for example, a relative, friend, advocate or adviser). If you are making a complaint on someone else’s behalf, you will normally need their written consent. Please also read the section on Getting help to make your complaint below.

Back to top Skip to content