- Document Cover
- What is a complaint?
- What can I complain about?
- What can’t I complain about?
- Who can complain?
- How do I complain?
- How long do I have to make a complaint?
- What happens when I have complained?
- Stage 1: Frontline response
- Stage 2: Investigation
- What if I’m still dissatisfied?
- Getting help to make your complaint
- Our contact details
- Quick guide to our complaints procedure
Our contact details
26) Please contact us by the following means:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 0131 244 2629
We can also give you this leaflet in other languages and formats (such as large print, audio and Braille) however please note it may take us longer to supply you with these.