Scottish Commission on Social Security: Complaints Handling Procedure
Draft Customer Facing Complaints Handling Procedure
- Document Cover
- What is a complaint?
- What can I complain about?
- What can’t I complain about?
- Who can complain?
- How do I complain?
- How long do I have to make a complaint?
- What happens when I have complained?
- Stage 1: Frontline response
- Stage 2: Investigation
- What if I’m still dissatisfied?
- Getting help to make your complaint
- Our contact details
- Quick guide to our complaints procedure
What happens when I have complained?
13) We will always tell you who is dealing with your complaint. Our complaints procedure has two stages.