Scottish Commission on Social Security: Complaints Handling Procedure
Draft Customer Facing Complaints Handling Procedure
- Document Cover
- What is a complaint?
- What can I complain about?
- What can’t I complain about?
- Who can complain?
- How do I complain?
- How long do I have to make a complaint?
- What happens when I have complained?
- Stage 1: Frontline response
- Stage 2: Investigation
- What if I’m still dissatisfied?
- Getting help to make your complaint
- Our contact details
- Quick guide to our complaints procedure
The Scottish Commission on Social Security (SCoSS) is committed to providing high-quality services.
We see the importance of complaints and use information from them to help us improve our services.
1) If something goes wrong or you are dissatisfied with our services, please tell us. This leaflet describes our complaints procedure and how to make a complaint. It also tells you about how we will handle your complaint and what you can expect from us.