- Document Cover
- What is a complaint?
- What can I complain about?
- What can’t I complain about?
- Who can complain?
- How do I complain?
- How long do I have to make a complaint?
- What happens when I have complained?
- Stage 1: Frontline response
- Stage 2: Investigation
- What if I’m still dissatisfied?
- Getting help to make your complaint
- Our contact details
- Quick guide to our complaints procedure
How do I complain?
8) You can complain by phone or by email.
9) It is easier for us to address complaints if you make them quickly and directly. So please talk to a member of our staff and then they can try to resolve the issue.
10) When complaining, please tell us:
- your full name and contact details
- as much as you can about the complaint
- what has gone wrong; and
- what outcome you are seeking.