Business Plan 2022-2023
Scottish Commission on Social Security's business plan covering the period of April 2022 to March 2023.
Monitoring our Success
- Our performance, delivery and processes are informed by information, research, lived experience, feedback and continuous improvement.
- Monitor and analyse how the Scottish Government and the Social Justice and Social Security Committee take account of our reports, to ensure we are being effective and influential.
- Conduct discussions as opportunities arise with the Social Justice and Social Security Committee and the Scottish Government to make sure we are adding value, while maintaining our independence.
- Adopt a lessons learned culture, where we systematically review the effectiveness of our work to identify where improvements could be made.
- Developing our potential ensuring all board members – including any new members – are supported, motivated, skilled and our working practices are flexible and progressive.