Business Plan 2022-2023
Scottish Commission on Social Security's business plan covering the period of April 2022 to March 2023.
Approach to the Business Plan
- Strategic Context sets out the wider environment in which we operate.
- Strategic Objectives are our long-term priorities highlighting what we aim to achieve as SCoSS.
- Key Priorities provide an overview of what we will focus on for the current financial year.
- Monitoring our Success provides a process for how we provide accountability for our delivery aligned to key priorities.
- Our Stakeholder Approach emphasises the importance of engagement with stakeholders nationally and locally across sectors and across UK.
- Operating Principles provide the basis of how we will deliver our priorities including robust governance and finance measures.